Supplying Millers Oils in N. Ireland
Millers Oils Ltd
Millers Oils has a reputation for the quality and technical excellence of its products. Continued investment in product innovation, spearheaded by the involvement in many areas of motorsport, has resulted in a range of high quality premium products that customers can trust to provide exceptional reliability, performance and protection.
Millers Oils offer an extensive portfolio of products, formulated to the highest industry standards - latest ACEA and API specifications - carrying official OEM approvals in the following sectors:
- car oil (engine oil and gearbox oil, from mineral oil to fully synthetic oil)
- motorcycle oil (2 stroke oil and 4 stroke oil and again based on all types of oil from mineral oil to fully synthetic oil)
- oil for motorsport (a comprehensive range of engine and gearbox oils and fuel treatment to give that vital extra bit of performance)
- fuel additives (for improved power and fuel economy)
- classic oil (engine oil and gear oil for the older car or motorbike requiring classic oil formulations)
Commercial engine oil:
- commercial engine oil and gearbox oil
- hydraulic oil and fluid
- fuel additives (to improve fuel economy and reduce fleet running costs)
- oil and fuel sampling
- compressor oils
- metalworking oils
- cutting and honing oils
- hydraulic oils and fluids
- food grade industrial lubricants
- engine oil
- transmission oils
- universal oils
- fuel additives and treatments
Dennis McBride Sales and Marketing and Millers Oils
Dennis McBride Sales and Marketing have recently been appointed distributor for Millers Oils in N. Ireland.
We stock an extensive range of automotive, commercial, industrial, agricultural and motorcycle oils and also the range of fuel additives and treatments.
Working closely with Millers Oils we can provide first class technical support. Our technical staff are always on hand to provide you with information and expert advise as and when its needed. We can offer the following support:
- Advise on which lubricant to use.
- OEM recommendations for vehicles and equipment.
- Recommendation on the correct use of our products.
- Lubrication problem solving.
- Product information.
- Material Safety Datasheet (MSDS) support.
- Sample analysis on lubricants.
"Which Oil?" is a detailed engine oil and transmission oil recommendation and application guide for cars and light commercial vehicles. All the application information is now published on the Millers Oils web site.
Also call or email for any industrial lubricants, commercial engine oil or fuel additives recommendation.